The final workshop event for this project will take place on Monday 29 March 2021 via Zoom. Two panels will continue discussion from previous events in the project and expand this to explore the role of digital resources developing archival projects that can be widely disseminated.
These online panels will take place as Zoom webinars and they are open to anyone who wishes to attend. Complete this quick and easy registration form to receive a link.
1pm – Panel 1 – Ongoing Work in Scottish Cosmopolitanism at the Fin de Siècle
- Sian Reynolds (University of Stirling) – Exiles from the Paris Commune
- Murdo MacDonald (University of Dundee) – ‘Patrick Geddes: Scotland, India, Japan’
- Petra Poncarova (Charles University, Prague) – Fin-de-siècle Features in Detective Short Stories by Ruaraidh Erskine of Mar
3pm – Panel 2 – Cosmopolitanism and Digital Archives
- Bob Nicholson (Edge Hill University) – Cosmopolitan Digital Archives
- Melodee Beals (Loughborough University) – Creating Wormholes with Digitised Collections
- Lorraine Janzen Kooistra (Ryerson University) – The Cosmopolitan Evergreen and The Global Digital